DETAILS FOR YOUR STAY
Welcome to the Dos Rios Guest Dashboard! Here, you’ll have access to all the information you need for a great stay. We aim to exceed expectations, so If you have any concerns during your stay, please let us know. We would love the opportunity to address any issues promptly to ensure your experience is nothing short of delightful.
You may go straight to you site upon arrival. No need to physically check in, but feel free to stop by the welcome center if you have any questions.
CABINS – Check-in: 3pm / Check-out: 11am
RVs – Check-in: 2pm / Check-out: 12pm
CAMPSITES – Check-in: 2pm / Check-out: 12pm
Cell service is spotty out in our part of the hill country, but strong wifi covers the park. You can log on as a guest as soon as you arrive which will allow you to keep in touch.
Please note we’re on satellite internet, which has inherent latency and limited download speeds. There’s plenty of signal to check email, Facebook, and surf the web. However, streaming YouTube or watching movies online usually won’t work. Relax and disconnect!
In general, we’re available 8am – 8pm. However, we still respond after hours in the event we can make your stay more enjoyable.
QUIET HOURS are from 11pm until 8am.
We are less than 8 miles south of Mason, TX.
From the town square:
Take Highway 87 south for 1 mile.
Turn right on RR 1723 and follow for 2.4 miles
Turn right on RR 2389 and follow for 4.4 miles
The Dos Rios park will be on your left just before the river crossing
- We’re super pet friendly, as long as they’re well behaved animals. We simply ask that you please keep them from bothering other guests. If we get a complaint, we’ll have to ask you to leash your pet immediately.
- The trash dumpster is located next to the left of the main entrance. Please drop your garbage there at the end of your stay. There are also small trash bins around the park. Please help keep this beautiful park clean!
- PLEASE BE KIND TO OUR SEPTIC SYSTEM! Throwing anything other than toilet paper will clog our system. Please no wipes, feminine products, other sanitary products, trash, etc.
- Please be aware of any burn bans in affect – burn ban status can be found here or by contacting us ahead of time.
- A 5 mph speed limit is enforced inside the park.
- Firewood, charcoal, and ice are available at the Welcome Center
- At the end of your stay our housekeeping staff will clean your cabin and prepare it for our next guest. You can help us by washing your dishes, putting any items moved back in their original location and bagging your trash and setting it outside. Guests will be charged $75-$250 if the cabin is excessively dirty and requires extra cleaning.
- Please help us conserve energy by turning off both outside and inside lights when they are not needed. When using AC/heating in the cabins, please close doors and windows.
- A fire ring has been provided so you can enjoy a campfire. Help us keep the campground clean and protect the environment by not moving your fire ring. You will be charged $25 if the fire ring is moved.
- The furniture inside the cabins has been designed for indoor use. Please do not take the furniture outdoors.
- We prohibit smoking in all cabins. Guests will be charged an additional $250 cleaning fee if it is discovered that someone has been smoking in a cabin.
- Each cabin has been equipped with items to make your stay more enjoyable. We ask that you care for these items and leave them in the cabin when you depart. Guests will be charged for items that are damaged or removed. For information on the cost of items, please give us a call or stop by the Welcome Center
We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. Our cancellation policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice in advance of the reservation date.
Please let us know 7 days in advance if you must cancel your visit and you will receive a refund minus a $25 cancellation fee OR a 100% refund issued as a credit for a future stay.
If you cancel within 7 days you will receive a 50% credit for a future stay.
If you cancel within 24 hours you will forfeit your full reservation.
4500 Dos Rios Trail
Mason, TX 76856