Dos Rios Rates / Policies
50′ Back-ins, 50/30/20 power, water, waste
Pull throughs, 50/30/20 power, water, waste (Sites 19-25)
- NIGHTLY: $30 pull throughs, $35 upper and side, $40 river front
- WEEKLY: $175 pull throughs, $200 upper and side, $225 river front
- $450 dollars per month plus electric (some restrictions)
Cabins and Airstreams
Two night minimum
- $105 for the tiny house / small cabin – sleeps 2 – full sized bed. Spot 13
- $145 for the big cabin – sleeps 4 – full sized bed, and pull out queen sofa. Spot 6
- $135 for the 31′ vintage Airstream – sleeps 4 – full sized bed, and 2 bunk beds. Spot 39
- $135 for the 34′ vintage Airstream – sleeps 3 – queen sized bed, and couch. Spot 10
- $135 for the 34′ vintage Avion – sleeps 3 – full sized bed, and couch. Spot 14
Campers have access to our public restrooms and showers
- $20 to $30 per (two person) tent based on site location. Each additional 2 people is incremental
Kayaks and Canoes
We rent kayaks and canoes by the day, which includes paddles and life jackets. We can also help arrange a shuttle to the next river crossing up.
- $40 for a single kayak
- $50 for a tandem (two person) kayak
- $50 for a canoe – *please call for availability
- $35 for a shuttle – *please call for availability
Call us at (325) 347-1713 for group rates, events and other information.
Guests are required to be quiet and respectful to other guests. Any guest who harasses or threatens or willfully annoys other guests will be asked to leave.
There is no need to check in anywhere, just go to you spot and you’re set! Your booking email serves as verification.
Check in time for cabins, and airstreams is 3pm, and check out is 11am.
Check in time for RVs and tent sites is 2pm, and check out is 12pm.
However, if there are no guests before or after you, you’re welcome to request more time!
We do not permit dumping.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OUR SEPTIC SYSTEM! Throwing anything other than toilet paper will clog our system. Please no wipes, feminine products, other sanitary products, trash, etc.
We’re super pet friendly, as long as they’re well behaved animals. We simply ask that you please keep them from bothering other guests. If we get a complaint, we’ll have to ask you to leash your pet immediately.
The trash dumpster is located to the left of the main entrance. Please drop your garbage there at the end of your stay. There are also small trash bins around the park. Please help keep this beautiful park clean!
If you’re interested in making a fire, we sell bundles of of firewood. You’re also welcome to collect wood from around the property. Additionally, Lowe’s Market has firewood for sale in Mason (it’s the local grocery store). Our price is a bit better and a lot more convenient!
Rental of an RV space, cabin, or tent site does not constitute a landlord/tenant agreement. Payment for sites is entirely for services rendered under a host/guest arrangement. You will not have any tenant rights if you are evicted from the park for any reason.