Dos Rios Rates / Policies
RV Spaces – 29
50′ Back-ins, 50/30/20 power, water, waste
Pull throughs, 50/30/20 power, water, waste (Sites 19-25)
- $28.00 dollars per night
- $150.00 dollars per week
- $400 dollars per month plus electric (some restrictions)
- 5 dollars per adult after 4
- 5 dollars per vehicle after RV and tow / towed vehicle
Cabins and Airstreams
Two night minimum
- $95.00 for the tiny house / small cabin – sleeps 2 – full sized bed. Spot 13
- $120.00 for the big cabin – sleeps 4 – full sized bed, and pull out queen sofa. Spot 6
- $120.00 for the 31′ vintage Airstream – sleeps 4 – full sized bed, and 2 bunk beds. Spot 39
- $120.00 for the 34′ vintage Airstream – sleeps 3 – queen sized bed, and couch. Spot 10
- $120.00 for the 34′ vintage Avion – sleeps 3 – full sized bed, and couch. Spot 14
Campers have access to our public restrooms and showers
- $20.00 to $25.00 per (two person) tent. Each additional 2 people is incremental
We rent single and double kayaks by the day. We can also help arrange a shuttle to the next river crossing up.
- $30 for a single kayak
- $45 for a tandem (two person) kayak
Call us at (325) 347-1713 for group rates, events and other information.
Guests are required to be quiet and respectful to other guests. Any guest who harasses or threatens or willfully annoys other guests will be asked to leave.
There is no need to check in anywhere, just go to you spot and you’re set! Your booking email serves as verification.
Check in time for cabins, and airstreams is 3pm, and check out is 11am.
Check in time for RVs and tent sites is 1pm, and check out is 12pm.
However, if there are no guests before or after you, you’re welcome to request more time!
We do not permit dumping.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OUR SEPTIC SYSTEM! Throwing anything other than toilet paper will clog our system. Please no wipes, feminine products, other sanitary products, trash, etc.
We’re super pet friendly, as long as they’re well behaved animals. We simply ask that you please keep them from bothering other guests. If we get a complaint, we’ll have to ask you to leash your pet immediately.
The trash dumpster is located to the left of the main entrance. Please drop your garbage there at the end of your stay. There are also small trash bins around the park. Please help keep this beautiful park clean!
If you’re interested in making a fire, you’re welcome to collect wood from around the property, or else (better yet) bring your own bundle to ensure you stay cozy by the fire on the cliffs over the river.
Rental of an RV space, cabin, or tent site does not constitute a landlord/tenant agreement. Payment for sites is entirely for services rendered under a host/guest arrangement. You will not have any tenant rights if you are evicted from the park for any reason.